Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Snow!

I'm beginning to feel like a broken record (or for those of you youngsters, a broken CD)... More. Snow. Gah!!! Do the weather gods have Any Idea how much this snow is interfering with my hiking schedule? And do they have Any Idea how crazy The Little Monster gets when she's not exercised regularly? Mom says that the weather is supposed to be Much Nicer tomorrow, and we're going to start exploring the 'multi-use trails' in Park City. I sure hope so, because Abby is a total cracker dog when she isn't walked like, 15 miles a day!

Oh, but before I show you some snow pictures (all taken today....*le sigh*), I want to assure everyone that I feel much better. I think I was just sick of Abby. Teehee. Mom was all set to take me to the VET on Saturday morning, but I woke up Saturday and was feeling fine. I'm not sure why I was all lethargic and not hungry and stuff, but when I woke up Saturday morning, I bounded out the back door and put The Little Monster in her place. Mom fed me, and I was all better, and everything was "back to normal" - if you know what I mean.... So Mom decided to 'keep an eye on me' and she was happy with what she saw, so I avoided the VET!

Go me!

Heehee. But speaking of the VET? Mom went to the House With Wheels the other day, and she took Abby, so that Dad and I could have a break from The Beast, and because the VET is like, right next door, Mom decided to stop by and weigh Abby. Now, keep in mind that I am a sleek, streamlined 50lbs. Abby? At 18 weeks, Abby was 37.5 lbs. Hello?!? She's going to be a MONSTER!!!!

*ahem*

But on to the snow pictures.

This was this morning. Mom took us outside, and then went back to bed!

Later, when we all woke up again, Abby and I went out and worked off a little excess energy. Here's Abby attempting to run like a Big Dog:

And then it was time to give her a reason to run! Heehee!


Heehee!

And here's the obligatory 'Wild Kingdom' photo...

Me, posing.
And The Little Monster trying to do snow zoomies with her short little leggies!

Stubby little puppy leggies! Heehee!

Anyhoo, I guess if we can't go hiking, racing around in the snow is good fun. (Although Mom is muttering uncharitable things about mud...)

And if any of you want snow, feel free to come visit - it is supposed to snow on and off all week....

*kissey face*
-Fiona

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How long will woo keep taunting me?

Until July or August?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We are glad woo got your spunk bakhk!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Glad you're feeling better, Fiona!

bichonpawz said...

You sure are havin' lots of snow zoomies!!! LOVE the posing pic of you Fiona!! We hope that we have seen the last of the snow! Mom's upset with me (Chloe) because I fell in the pool...and the pool doesn't haven't any water in it right now...oops...I am a little sore.
xoxo Chloe

Dexter said...

Miss Fiona! So glad you are feeling better. Guess you got rid of whatever was ailing you.

I told you that Abby was a monster moose doggie! Don't worry, she will always think you are bigger. It's all about attitude.

Slobbers,
Mango

Jan said...

We get all whiny when the temperatures dip below 60, but we are sort of wusses. hehe

Misty the alpha Poodle

central bark designs said...

I can't get over your snow - we had 90* weather in NYC this weekend - CRAZY! I could have used some of that snow!

Clive said...

Fiona

Glad you hear that you are feeling good again! Amazing snow and its May!! Love all the photos!

take care
Clive and the NLSM

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Glad you are all better Fiona...sometimes that kind of thing happens to Bilbo...it is not fun I bet!!

Happy burr chilly snow!
Smileys!
Dory

Pee Ess...My Mama says you GO girl..to your Mama!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a lovely invitation but no thanks! Brrr. So you didn't have to go to the dog vet!!! Yay, good job. We don't like the sound of his name. We prefer to enjoy your lovely photos. BTW it's summertime in LA, today.
Twinkie

Kari in Alaska said...

more snow? Its May, are you sure you don't live in Alaska?

Taffy said...

Dude! I sure am glad I don't live where you do! I would have to run away from home. Abby is getting bigger each time I see her!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

I love all your action pictures!
I can't believe you still have snowy days!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BRUTUS said...

So much for global warming, huh? Hope it thaws out there soon, you guys certainly have had enough!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Tucker said...

do you live at the North Pole? If so can you put a good word in for me with the fat guy in the red suit. I would like a lot more toys for Christmas I may have accidently destuffed the ones I got this year.

woof - Tucker