Speaking of weather forecast. Eeesh. It rained All Day (well, mostly) yesterday. Today Mom was crafty and took me on my walk before the storms started. Because, apparently, I was a little crazy yesterday afternoon. Me? I don’t think so. It had to have been some other dog. Either that, or it was TaiChi’s fault. She was probably baiting me. If I was acting crazy at all. Which I don’t think I was.
But it was a good thing that Mom got me out today (actually, TaiChi went on a walk, too, but because she’s so Old And Venerable, she goes on a shorter walk than me – her little legs can’t keep up with me, and she likes to take her time) because it started thundering and lightning and hailing. Eeesh.
But enough of the weather. Other than that it means that there is lots of sleepy time with Mom and Dad when the weather is bad. Which is good. If you follow my logic there.
On to other things.
Mr. Bufus is One Strange Dude. Don’t get me wrong – I have complete and utter respect for him. But he’s a little odd. Get this. He’s a cat, right? Well, there is some debate about whether he’s actually a cat or a very small person in a cat suit, but I haven’t ever been close enough to look for zippers, so I’ll stick with the theory that he’s a cat. And from what I’ve seen on tee-vee, cats don’t like water.
So can you explain this to me?!?
Yes. He is in the shower. With The Water Running!!!!! He will actually go to the shower door and stand there and meow Really Loudly until Mom or Dad will come and open the door and turn the shower on for him so he can get in. As an aside, at 18 years old, he has Clearly got Mom and Dad Trained Very Well. I’ve got to talk to him about his training techniques and see if he’ll teach me some of his Magic. Because I can see how his Skills would be Very Handy.
Very odd indeed.
Oh, and I got an award from Twix!
It means that my bloggy deserves to be shot. I’m not sure if that is good or bad! *grin*
Anyhoo, the rules are that you have to post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you;
choose 5 life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why, and finally list twelve blogs and let them know you've given them the award.
Okay, I got the first part done.
Second: five life situations that could be repeated in slow motion. Hmm…
1. Dinner time. Definitely dinner time. Mom leaves kibble out all day (so that we can nosh if we are hungry – and because Bufus is diabetic and TaiChi is old, it is good to have food out for them in case they get the random hungries) – I only eat until I’m full, so she doesn’t worry about me eating too much. But dinner time? Canned (well…. Plastic-ed) food!!!! And usually it’s pretty tasty.
2. Playing bitey face with TaiChi. I think if it went in slow motion, we could both plan our attacks better!
3. Snoozle time with Mom and Dad. Oh. Wait. That pretty much is slow-to-no motion as it is. Oh well. It still counts.
4. Sneaking up to eat the cat food when Bufus is out of his room. Although maybe I’d get caught more if it was in slow motion. So I guess just the eating the cat food part should be in slow motion. The sneaking part should be in Super Fast Motion.
5. Eating Dingos. They just don’t last long enough. Except when Mom buys the Ginormous Dingos. But she doesn’t do that very often. I usually end up stealing TaiChi’s Dingo, instead to make it seem like it is in slow motion.
As for 12 bloggys? I think everyone I know already has this, because like Twix, I’m pretty new on the block and don’t know too many doggies yet. I’ll have to look around and get back to you on that one.
Time for some snoozling time with Mom and Dad.
Oh, but I can’t leave you without a picture of me. So here I am with my Pearly Whites!
*toothy kissey face!*