Monday, February 11, 2019

Fiona Frisbee Time

Bonus post!

When Mom got home from work there was still some sun in the backyard, and even though it was a bit nippy, I was all bouncy.  Of course, Daisy thought (as usual) that when I'm bouncy, I want her to pounce on me....

"Hey! This is MY Frisbee"

"Mom, help. Please. I want to chase Frisbees and Demon Dog wants to chase me."

"Seriously, Black Demon Dog, not cool. Totally not cool."

"Mom, I need some Quality Fiona Time"
I gave Mom my bestest soulful stare, and she herded the youngsters inside so she and I could have some together time.  Mom needs to learn to throw a Frisbee again, but it was still fun!  In all honesty, I wasn't entirely convinced the youngsters weren't going to pop out again, so I wasn't completely letting loose. But I had fun - and I didn't get attackled!



Yep. I went face-first into the snow for that Frisbee!

All that swimming is keeping me nice and limber!

Oooh, look at me catching some of that 'alpen-glow'!

Wheee!

*sproing!
Seriously, Frisbee time without the crazy kids interfering is AWESOME!

Thanks Mom! Let's do this again sometime soon!
Yep! Mom knows what I need!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient (and Crazy Daisy and Lucy-Fur, who were temporarily banished from the back yard!)

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

What a fun looking day with the frisbee in the snow. We love seeing you going head first into the snow. Looks like you got a little snow on your face. Great photos. Have a great day.
World of Animals