Sunday, August 12, 2018

More Funballs Times

As usual, we have been having all sorts of funballs times, and Mom is just now catching up on the photos.  But don't worry - we've been having fun.

After a couple week hiatus, I was back in the swimming pool, having a grand time!

The Loch Ness Fi-sters is back in action!


I spend a lot of time swimming around in circles while Angela teases me with tennis balls.





I always get the tennis balls in the end!


I do lots of spinning moves in the pool - to keep my hind leggies strong!








And there is the synchronized swimming portion of it all, too!




And I like to swim directly at Mom to see if she's paying attention!



Hi Mom!

And, there is always the massage, which feels SO good!


Yep! I'm very happy to be back in the pool.

The youngsters are crazy (as usual).






Although one morning Daisy thought she'd see if I was interested in bitey-face.  (The answer was a resounding 'no'. I just wanted to chase tennis balls.)

"Shoo!"

"Oy! I thought this is why Mom and Dad got you your own puppy!"

"Seriously, when did I sign up for this?"

"Help. Please.... Scotty, beam me up, NOW!"
Mom let me have some one-on-one tennis ball time so I could enjoying chasing tennis balls without being harassed...




So much better with no crazy puppies!

Speaking of crazy puppies, Daisy still can't catch a ball.

Shocker, huh?
The worst part is that Lucy-Fur is watching Daisy for guidance.  *sigh*

"Lucy-Fur! Close your eyes! This is not the technique to emulate!"
Needless to say, Lucy-Fur can't catch; she does, however, like to run around with balls she picks up off the ground....


Oh, and we got haircuts - or trims, in Lucy-Fur's case.



Yep, we're being all dramatical!

The haircuts have been nice because we've been hiking and it's nice to have short furs!




And we FINALLY got the bacon and peanut butter ice cream.  It was Most Excellent!  (Mom couldn't get a very good picture with her phone because some doggies - including me - REALLY wanted our snacks!)


And now you are all caught up!  Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo shoor ar a payshent saint putting up with those shenanigans wen yoo ar trying to git a bal!!! i am reeferring of korse to having to be put into the jiant glass walld boks of watery doom!!! altho the puppy shenanigans ar also inkonveenyent wen wun is trying to ketch balls!!! hay at leest with lucy lerning how to ketch from daisy yoo do not hav to wurry abowt beeing dethroned frum yore pozishun as best ball ketcher in the howse am i rite??? ok bye