Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep! Happy birthday to me! I am officially the big one-zero today! Double digits! Eeeiee! Actually, I don't think I look a day over 5, so there, silly hat or no...

Yeah, very funny, Mom! I know you brought home some goodies. Let's ditch this hat and get on to the good stuff.
After the removal of the silly hat, Mom broke out my custom-made birthday pizza, made by a bakery for doggies in Salt Lake City.

Birthday pizza! Who even knew this was a thing?!? (Not Mom until last week!)
I allowed Lucy-Fur, being a generally tolerable wee doggie, up on to my couch with the only requirement that she wear a silly hat.  Lucy-Fur doesn't seem to be bothered by silly hats, although she seemed to be interested in my pizza!


I can't say that I blame her - I am usually rather restrained, but this time I couldn't help but sneak a lick of the pizza.  (Hey, it's my pizza... It even has my name on it!)


Oooh! I detect beef. And Parmesan cheese. And cheddar cheese! Score! 
I quickly decided the photo shoot was over and I had a little nibble.

*nom*nom*

Don't worry, Little Fur, you'll get some!
And I did share.  Mom thought me sneaking a bite of the pizza was funny, and took a photo of the slightly-nibbled pizza.


And then Daisy decided to show up as well, certain that she'd get some of my pizza.

Heheh. I bet they don't know I already snuck a bite!

Being the good sister that I am, I shared.

Lucy-Fur, wait your turn!

Daisy was speed in getting her piece and Mom was lucky to have all her fingers!
Heehee!  The best part is that the birthday pizza is big enough that it will last for a few days!  Woohoo!  Good call, Mom!

And in other excitement, here are a few photos from last week.

On the 4th of July, Mom and Dad watched the F-35s on their way to fly over the Park City parade.


And there has been much biteying by the youngsters...






Mom apparently forgot to turn off the anti-gravity field in the back yard - Doodles flying all over the place!


And, of course, I continue my swimming; it's been hot outside and I really enjoy being able to get in my exercise without having to deal with the heat!  (And Mom is having fun being in the pool with me - and I need to keep Mom amused!)





Splashy turn!
Mom says there might be more birthday events this week/weekend, although I hope none of them involve me wearing silly hats again!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Fiona! You and my mom both had pizzas for your birthdays☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy big wun oh to yoo!!! menny happy reeterns!!! hay wow a pizza with yore naym on it their wil not be enny qwestchun hooz that is wen it comes owt of the pizza oven will their??? ok bye

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Fiona!!!. You look amazing and hope you enjoyed hitting the double-digit numbers. The party looked like a fun one. That birthday pizza looks like everyone enjoyed. We love the photos of you spending time in the pool with your mom. We love going cooling down in the pools also. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals