Wednesday, May 16, 2018

More of the Same

So, nothing new here - just the same old excitement.  The youngsters continue to run around like crazy women...


They haven't quite figured out the whole bitey-face thing - they sort of mouth at each other while bouncing through the air.




Daisy continues to perfect her tail-grab....


And she may (or may not) have ended up with a little 'souvenir' from the tail grab....


The youngsters also manage to drive me nuts...

Scotty didn't save me, but a giant lizard man showed up and tried to vaporize the kids, so there's that!
However, I have been able to find a little peace when I go swimming.

I haven't *quite* worked myself up into stepping into the pool on my own, but I'm getting closer.
And I have great fun once I do get in the pool!









Of course, I do manage to look stunning in the yard, too.


And Daisy and Lucy, uh, look, well, crazy and fluffy, respectively!

Looking at those glowing eyes! I'm telling ya - she's a demon!


Lucy is sporting her new 'big dog' devilishly red collar!


Oh, yeah, and Lucy has no idea what to do with a tennis ball flying at her...


But she does know how to swat at Mom....


Have a great rest of your week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like everyone are havin fun!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm mowthing eetch other wile flying thru the air??? i think i saw that dun in a kung foo moovee wunse!!! ha ha ok bye