Sunday, August 13, 2017

Even More Photos of Lucy

It is I, St. Fiona the Patient, (okay, so I haven't been canonized yet, but I'm sure that's only because the Pope has been busy doing other things), reporting from my closet, as it is a puppy-free zone, and I can relax in peace!

Mom continues to take photos of Lucy. It's almost like Mom has never seen a puppy before, but apparently every puppy is different. I can assure you that Daisy is definitely different - possibly even a different species, but that's another topic for another day.

You are here to see photos of Lucy-fur, and so you shall!

She's coming to get you! (Again, I'm hiding in the closet, so I'm safe. Protect yourself!)

Mom is ooh-ing and aah-ing over this photo. Something about puppy portraits...
Lucy-fur is a fan of tennis balls (and their rubber ball equivalents). It probably has something to do with them being a bit smaller than the frisbees!

Zen and the Art of Tennis Ball Observation


Getting ready to pounce on a tennis ball!
BTW, if you had ANY doubts as to whether Daisy and Lucy are related, these photos should remove those doubts!




Hopefully Lucy-fur won't grow up to be as crazy as Daisy.  (I'm not actually sure that is possible!)

I am maintaining my happily aloof position, so as to not be attacked by either puppy (because really, Daisy is still a puppy, too!).


And with that, have a good week - Mom has to go back to work tomorrow, but she'll try to help me with the blog posts.

Puppy butt!
*kissey face*
-Fiona, Crazy Daisy and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom said I should paw this fur her:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kinley Westie said...

I luv tennis balls too!

The Army of Four said...

We cannot get enough pictures of ALL of you!
Cammie!