Sunday, May 21, 2017

Call Security! Our Furs Have Been Stolen!

Mom says that Granny and Grandpa will appreciate the title of this post. As usual, we have No Idea what Mom is talking about.

However, I can assure you that the groomer stole our furs!!! We are totally nekkid!

And Daisy's snooter looks GINORMOUS!

My snooter is perfectly proportioned, on the other hand.
Crazy Cakes has become more frisky now that she is nekkid. If someone had asked MY opinion, I would have suggested they glue more fur onto her, because a more frisky Daisy is not really what I was hoping for...


She would look like a real dog, but for the crazy glint in her eyes...

I'm glad that my furs have been shorn, however - I feel more bouncy when I'm nekkid!



Of course, being nekkid hasn't improved Daisy's catching skills...

Yeah, she totally didn't catch that one!

Watch and learn, kid!

Mom also felt the need to take some portraits of us (because, of course, that is what Mom does for fun....)...


Daisy was helping Mom run down the battery for her portable strobe!
There will be more photos as we frolic in the Spring weather!

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandersnatch

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my dawg! Call the authorities
Lily & Edward

The Army of Four said...

We have lots of extra fluff we could send you! Want me to mail it to you?
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow i kannot beleev yoo hav ben struk by the fur theef!!! do not feel bad tho it eeven happend to trixie wunse and if the fur threef cud tayk down trixie then the fur theef kan dayk down ennywun!!! ok bye