Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Or as our friend Dennis would say, Hapee Noo Yeer!

This year has started much the way the last year ended - with lots of displays of Sisterly Affection.

Here we are in December...

Lookit those EARS!!!


There is a very fine line between the Doodle Polka and bitey-face!

Do you see this?!? Typical Bandersnatch behavior.

And those teeth!

She is all bitey, all the time!
And here is January.  Clearly some of us have become dramatically less crazy overnight. Or not....

Fear my Jaws of Doom, wee Bandersnatch!

Apparently Crazy Cakes isn't impressed with my Jaws of Doom. Or I'm supposed to be impressed with her Jaws of Doom. Or something.

I have had independent, unbiased referees assure me that this is a completely legal tackle. The Bandersnatch was not defenseless, and was, in fact, actually biteying my neck at the time. So totally legal!

This is another legal tackle. I promise!


While not a particularly new and different photograph, you can see how stocky the wee Bandersnatch is!

Yep, she scares me!

Those teeth!

I'm not sure if this is a legal tackle....
So, yeah, the new year has brought yet more bitey-face. It's a good thing I'm a patient, understanding sister!

Mom even managed to get two whole photos where Daisy wasn't biteying me, or I wasn't having to defend myself!



Mom has to go back to work tomorrow, so I expect that our posts will be more sporadic again.  But it was good having Mom home over the holidays!  Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandersnatch

6 comments:

rottrover said...

Fi, as the older sibling of an OBNOXIOUS little sister, in my opinion, all of your moves were totally within legal limits. Just sayin'. Oh, and Happy New Year to all of you!

-Otto

Kinley Westie said...

Yappy 2017!

Molly the Airedale said...

She's a sassy little thing that doesn't seem to listen when you tell her off, Fiona!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy you fit right in
Happy New Year
Lily & Edward

Murphy said...

Looks like you girls have bonded - in the snow!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy noo yeer to yoo too!!! as i mite say myself!!! it luks like yoo too ar off to a running bitey faysd start to the yeer keep it up and hav fun!!! ok bye