Sunday, December 4, 2016

No More Ms. Nice Gal!

Note: no puppies, or Bandersnatches were hurt in the making of this post!

Now don't get me wrong; Daisy is growing on me like a mold.  I mean, she's starting to look a bit more like a real dog 




(well, okay, she still looks like a doofus, but her leggies are getting longer and her snooter is getting a bit longer), and she's sometimes okay to nap with.

And I think I have been a Very Patient older sister, allowing myself to have my leggies and ears and other extraneous body parts chewed upon.  However, at some point, a gal has got to draw the line (sort of like what Mr. Mason and Mr. Dixon did all those years ago!).

And really, should I put up with this sort of behavior?


Here's a close-up, so you can see that the Bandersnatch has got a Very Firm Grip on my tail!
 And the wee wretch gets in my face - no respect for her elders!




So really, what else is a girl supposed to do? 

Well, bark back for starters....

Take that, you fiend!

That got her running!
Run, wee Bandersnatch!
Of course, a little barking doesn't do much more than slow the wee beastie down. So sometimes I have take a little more drastic measures.



Heehee!  
And don't worry; no harm was done to the wee Bandersnatch - in fact, I think we have finally reached a point where we can begin to engage in some serious bitey-face action.  So maybe Miss Daisy is becoming a real dog after all! Although I still have longer leggies - for now, at least!





Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandersnatch

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom said something about one day looking bakhk and this will all seem funny!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: WHAT PAWESOME PIKHTURES!!!!!!!

Kinley Westie said...

You're patient, Finley never lets us chew on her.

Molly the Airedale said...

You definitely NEED to put her in her place, Fiona! Daisy is way out of control!

Millie and Walter said...

Looks like you two might just be having some fun together. That last picture shows just how much she has grown too.

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL you sure look like a big kid. Are you eating miracle grow?
Lily & Edward

Murphy said...

Looks like things are getting rowdy over there!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Jan said...

What is all that white stuff? We never get it here..

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay wel evry wunse in a wile yoo hav just got to lay the smakdown on yore siblings to show them hoo is boss!!! umm not that i hav ever or wood ever do that but this is wot i hav herd frum trixie in the past!!! she never ever did it to me but aparently tucker needed the okayzhunal reeminder!!! ha ha ok bye