Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Most Pawsome Birthday Weekend

Sometimes, my Mom is a wise woman (other times, well.... I shan't speak ill at this time of the person who takes me to the Magic Cheeseburger Window); she decreed that rather than my birthday be celebrated for one day, it should be an entire weekend of celebrating.  Who am I to argue with that?

The highlight of Saturday's adventures was the aforementioned trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window.  With all the windows rolled down, I was able to take full advantage of the olfactory experience!

*sniff*sniff*sniff*

I detect noms in my immediate future!

Why, yes, I do think there should be a cheeseburger for the sister of the birthday girl, too!
There was also much napping.

Yes, it is a wonderful life!

*zzzzzz*

Abby, being all dramatical!
Speaking of my sister, today there was Much Frisbee Action, and Abby seems to have suffered no ill effects after her first chemo treatment (she has 7 more to go before she is re-evaluated, so things might change, but I hope she stays totally healthy - and I'm not going to tell her she's anything other than 100% healthy!).


Zoom-zoom!


*sproing*

Wheee!
Of course, Abby isn't the only one who had frisbee funballs time this weekend!





I can safely say that Abby's current super-power remains being able to fly!

Yeah, um, that's totally unnatural!

Obviously she hasn't yet gained the super-power of catching the frisbee while flying through the air...
It was a most wonderful birthday weekend!




Oh, and my sister is still a doofus...  As if there was any doubt...

Hi!  What's up?  Heehee!
Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

8 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like ya had a great weekend!

Molly the Airedale said...

What great pictures of you in the car waiting to place your order! We loved it☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Millie and Walter said...

That sure looked like a great way to spend the weekend.

rottrover said...

Happy Birthday Fiona!! What a wonderful weekend you had! You know, we don't think we've ever seen pictures of you girls at rest! You are always lovely! Paws remain crossed for Ms. 100%!!

-Ruby and Otto

How Sam Sees It said...

You have to make sure your Mom takes you through the magic Puppacino window too!

Happy Birthday!

Monty and Harlow

LBJ said...

As always, such incredible photos. I hope you had a wonderful weekend for your birthday.

Abby Lab

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and abby its dennis the vizsla dog hay an entire birthday weekend??? skore!!! i hav got to git me wun of those!!! ok bye

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the most active dogs in the world. What a great celebration, now go for a whole month of celebrating.