Saturday, December 5, 2009

If it's Saturday, it must be FOOTBALL!!!

Mom has been a little under the weather (don't worry, from the way she snores at night, I think it is just a cold and she's taking all sorts of stuff for it, so I am sure she will be better soon), so I haven't been hiking as much, but I have been playing football with Dad every day.

You'll want to click on these pictures to biggify them to get the whole experience!

I know I'm far away in this one, but I wanted you to see the play area I've got, as well as the backdrop; biggify and you'll see my intensity as I cut off the ball.

Now, half the fun of playing football is not giving the ball back to Dad after I bring it to him.

It allows me to practice my ballet moves.

It also allows me to fly.

Yep. Fly!

Because I am The Amazing Flying Fiona! (Again, biggify for best results!)

All fours off the ground, flying after the ball!

I find that levitating down onto the ball is a very useful technique for stopping it.


Of course, focus on the initial throw is also a key to my success. (What success? Uh. Not losing the football under the picnic tables....)


As is a good launch...


Heehee. I SO love this game!
Happy Football Saturday!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Fiona!
Sorry your mom is not feeling well!
Give her kisses andh hugs from us, ok?
I can see you "Flying Fiona"!
Sure you had lots of fun with your Dad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ms. ~K said...

Hey Fiona,
Have you considered going "pro"?
You're awesome!
~K

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

BIG WOW!

Woo khan khlear it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hope your mom stops snoring I mean feels better soon!

D.K. Wall said...

Awesome runs and leaps. We don't understand the bring it back part, but the rest looks fun.

1000 Goldens said...

You crack me up Fiona - nothing like seeing you suspended mid-air in a funny pose :)

Dexter said...

Great moves, Fiona! You could go professional for sure. Maybe a wide receiver (not that you are in any way wide).

Slobbers,
Mango

Taffy said...

I see you have been practicing your break dancing for date night. I'm sorry your mom has not been feeling good. Give her some extra doxie kisses from me. I'm glad your dad will still play with you even when your mom is sick!
Snuggles,
Twix
PS: love the view from your place. Mom says it is time to visit Utah again.

Hoover said...

Hey Fiona,

You have got some crazy moves! You look like you are having major fun out there.

My human says your blog title make a song stick in it head. Whatever that means.

Hoover BPD (Battery Powered Dog)

Sierra Rose said...

Hey there pal! Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see your snow!!!!
Always love to see what you are up to Fiona!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose