2) Surprisingly, the game wasn't too bad.
3) Especially since I was watching Boston Legal on DVD at the same time.
4.5) Even though the Cardinals lost.
4) Putting refills in the 'Busy Ball' that the kids got for Christmas resulted in the dogs deciding that 4:15am was the perfect time to start playing with it (on the bed, of course):
5) There are a lot of stars in the sky when:
- a) you live in the middle of nowhere
b) there are no lights on outside, other than the flashlight needed to keep an eye on whichever dog happens to be outside at the time
c) you are out at 4am with said aforementioned dogs
6) Fiona NEEDS to get some exercise. She's been on bedrest because of her spaying last week, and she's starting to (literally) bounce off the walls. 42 feet of motorhome starts to get small with a 45 lb dog racing around, flying off the couch, the dog beds, and the people bed.
7) I'd really like to get on a bicycle ride.
8) And I'd really like my kayaks to show up sooner rather than later.